Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Ringtone

I have decided that a new year deserves a new ring tone for my phone. For approximately the last 21 months I have been alerted to the fact that someone wanted to speak with me to Michael Buble's "I Just Haven't Met You Yet." I still like the song, but I think I'm ready for something new, and what better time than the new year. Here's my issue, many of the songs that I like right now, the catchy ones that are fun and loud enough that I'll actually hear them when my phone rings are all romantic and stuff and not exactly what I want to hear every time my phone rings. I think I've settled on "1000 Ships" by Rachel Platten. I suppose it, too, is a little romantic, but not to the degree that something like "Radio Heart" is.  I don't know why I like the songs so much but feel uncomfortable with them as ringtones. Maybe I want to save them until I'm actually in a relationship or something, like I'm bragging about it (because, believe me, I will be bragging), but I don't want to brag until there's actually something to brag about.  I dunno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment