Why is Snapple incapable of making good iced tea? I went to the bookstore to augment my lunch and they were out of every other kind of tea that I wanted, so I thought “Why not give Snapple a chance?” Here’s why: Because it’s gross. How do you mess up sweet tea? Even McDonald’s manages to make good sweet tea. If McDonalds can do it anyone can do it.
Snapple, you have disappointed me.
Today, I’ve learned that taking risks isn’t worth it because when you do you end up with a nasty bottle of Snapple sweet tea when you want, nay, need something yummy and comforting.
I needed that something comforting today and Snapple has failed me.
I had to use my mean teacher voice today. I had to get stern with some of my students who did not do as they had been told (over and over again) and I had to get after them and one of them actually said “Oh well,” like, “What are you going to do about it?” It made me so mad! And then he tried to come at me with the “I’m paying x amount of dollars to come to this school.” And I had to go back to him with “Your employers need to be understanding…”
GAH!
So frustrating. It’s not my fault you did not read the handout that I gave with the instructions in bold or paid attention to the times that I said in class that you needed to do something. Don’t tell me “oh well” like my rules don’t matter. I don’t do this for my health, I do it for you, and for your education. I know more about this than you do, believe it or not.
I want chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment