Thursday, December 29, 2011

Resolutions

2011 has been a big year for me. I quit my job and went back to school full time. I taught myself to knit. I watched all of Doctor Who (Doctors 9-11). I moved the department where I worked twice in four months (is it any wonder I decided to go back to school :P). I learned that I could actually make a New Year’s Resolution and stick to it. I joined Pinterest.

2012 should be interesting. I’ll be teaching my first Freshman Comp class. I should graduate in August with my Master’s Degree. Plus, it’s a Festival of Faith and Writing year (YEY!)

So, for 2012, I’ve decided to give this resolution thing another go. I have a few resolutions this coming year:
  • Train for a 10k in May (I think) and a half-marathon in October (this was not my idea)
  • Read some of those books that I keep meaning to read and just don’t ever get around to it (bad English Major)
  • Write (and by "write" I mean "blog") everyday
So here’s my fulfillment of the last part. I can’t promise they’ll be very long, or interesting, or relevant to… well… anything, but there should be words going up every day. (Plus, I have to keep a journal for my teaching, so this is really more of a two-birds-with-one-stone kind of thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment