I hate having to be patient sometimes. I know that life is about the journey, and that I should enjoy the process, but sometimes I don't want to wait anymore. Sometimes I want to just move. I want action. I don't want to sit and wait.
Not to say that there aren't things about the process that I'm enjoying, but I've hit the point where I don't want to just do the process anymore.
I feel like I can see the goal in the distance, and I just want to get there. I would probably be a little less anxious if I hadn't thought that I'd seen the goal before. Also, if I didn't fear that maybe I'm imagining the goal again. Also, if I wasn't afraid that the path would veer off in the other direction, leading me far away from the goal yet again.
Last night I even dreamed that the goal told me (because the goal is a person, in case you didn't get that) that it was tired of beating around the bush and we should just go for it (some how, though, the goal looked like Kurt from Glee, even though he didn't really look like the Kurt from Glee and I still knew that he was... him, but isn't that the way that dreams work) and I woke up and I was so sad that it wasn't real and now I just want to be there.
I'm tired of being patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment