Saturday, February 11, 2012

Conversations

I don't like days that I don't talk to you. Maybe it's too soon to be sampling that, but it's true. It just feels like something is missing. It's not something that I can really identify, but it is missing nonetheless. 

Our conversations aren't usually that deep, but they're something I look foreword to none the less. And sometimes they are a little deeper. Sometimes they become more personal, and I like that, though the non-deep conversations are nice too. It's nice that we can talk about something or about nothing. 

I'm sure many people would say that if I want to talk to you I should start the conversation and in many ways I agree with that. I believe that women have the right to start conversations with men without seeming... whatever. And on occasion I do start conversations. But I guess I don't want to seem desperate. Or I don't want to impose. I don't want to FORCE you to talk to me if you don't want to. 

See, about a year ago I got hurt. It wasn't anything lasting (I don't think) and I wasn't so invested I got my heart broken or anything, but I guess I'm a little bit gun shy. I guess I'm a little afraid to let myself get too invested, or hope too much, because I don't want to get hurt again. 

So I guess I'm saying, don't take me not initiating a conversation as me not being interested in a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment