I hate it when I have nothing to say.
Usually I have a lot to say. And I think that even when I have nothing to say I have a lot to say but I can't figure out how to say it.
I want to say things that would make me sound desperate.
I want to say things that would make me sound crazy.
I want to say "Pick me! Pick me!"
I want to say "Pick me now!"
I want to say "Guess what, I know more than you."
I want to say "Be nice to me, because I hold your grade in my hands."
I want to say "I need a break"
I want to say "I need a massage"
I want to say "Leave me alone."
I want to say "I need the chance to be an adult, a full adult, who can make adult choices without feeling like someoen is looking over my shoulder at every little decision I make"
I want to say "I wish I was still a kid"
But I don't know how to say these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment