I haven't blogged in quite a while (a long while) but I've found that I miss it. I miss putting my thoughts out there. And some of the people that I used to really talk to aboout the kinds of things that I blog about have moved, so this will make talking easier.
Life has changed for me some. I graduated. But I'm still teaching (or rather, teaching again). Two sections now, instead of one. This means that I have an office with windows now. That's nice. I'm going to be applying for PhD programs, so I suspect that may become a new focus of frustration on this blog.
So I'm going to start again. Probably not every day, though sometimes will be every day. I suspect that it will come in fits and starts, with lots of blogging sometimes, and less blogging other times, and periods (long periods) of complete comm silence.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is...
I'M BAAAAAACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment